Planning & Zoning

Planning and Zoning DOCUMENTS:

  • Planning and Zoning MANUAL
  • Planning and Zoning Use by Review, NON Farm Subdivision Request, Subdivision APPLICATION

Marijuana Documents:





Matt Carter

Planning &, Zoning / Building Inspector / Land Use Administrator

719-469-7579 or 719-267-5218


The admin office is now accepting credit card payments for Planning and Zoning/Building Inspection fees. Please call the admin office at 719.267.5555 extension 3 before making a payment. Transaction fees apply.


County Administration Offices and Contact Information

Crowley County
603 Main Street Suite 2
Courthouse Annex
Ordway, CO 81063