Crowley County Water supplies water to the following entities:

96 Pipeline Jim McCuistion 719-267-4071 or 719-469-1132 / Karen Reimanschnider 719-469-4437

CCWA (Crowley County Water Association) 719-224-1003

Town of Ordway 719-267-3134, Crowley 719-267-3384 and Olney Springs 719-267-5567

If you are a resident with water issues, please call your service provider listed above. Crowley County Water department does not directly supply water to residents or businesses.