Human Services

Human Services

Crowley County Department of Human Services is committed to providing assistance and protective services to its residents by encouraging personal, social and financial responsibility through a variety of services and educational opportunities.


How to contact us:

Our offices: Our offices are located in Ordway across from the High School.

Contact Information:

Crowley County Department of Human Services
631 Main Street Suite 100
Ordway, CO 81063
Phone: 719.267.3546
Fax: 719.267.5296


Colorado has one toll-free phone number to report child abuse and neglect 24/7, 365 days a year. Please call the Colorado Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline at 1-844-CO-4-KIDS (1-844-264-5437) to report concerns about a child's safety and well-being. All calls are confidential and will be routed to the county where a child resides. If it is an emergency or you are witnessing a child in a life-threatening situation, call 911 immediately.