HELP WANTED (12/4/2020) Part Time EMTs (30hrs/wk or less)
HELP WANTED 7-1-2021
The Board of Crowley County Commissioners is accepting applications for one part-time EMT to work for the County Ambulance Service in Ordway, Colorado. These are part-time positions (29 hours per week or less). Starting at $15.00 per hour. One hour Sick leave earned for every 30 hours worked. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and have a valid Colorado Driver’s License. Job description available upon request.
1. Certification with the National Registry of EMTs.
2. Certification with the State of Colorado as an EMT.
3. Current CPR-Healthcare Provider card.
4. Current Colorado Driver’s License
5. 18 years old.
6. Work M-F from 8am-2pm, not to exceed 29 hours per week.
7. Other levels of certifications will be considered.
8. Pass a criminal background check
Applications are on the crowleycounty.net web site or may be picked up at the Crowley County Administration Office, Annex Building, 603 Main, Suite 2, Ordway, CO 81063. For more information, please call 719-267-5555 ext. 3. These positions will remain open until filled.